- This event has passed.
Global Financial Leadership Conference
November 12, 2018 - November 14, 2018
CME Group (Nasdaq: CME), the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, today announced it will host the 11th annual Global Financial Leadership Conference (GFLC) Nov. 12-14, at the Ritz-Carlton Beach Resort in Naples, Fla. The GFLC is an exclusive, invitation-only event that brings together decision-makers from the world’s leading financial institutions to discuss the global investment climate and outlook, debate critical economic issues and share insights and analysis of geopolitical trends and the global financial landscape.
Keynote speakers for this year’s conference include:
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States (2001-2009)
- Bill Clinton, 42nd President of the United States (1993-2001)
- Kenneth C. Griffin, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Citadel
- H.R. McMaster, United States National Security Advisor (2017-2018)
- Janet Yellen, Chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (2014-2018)
Additional featured speakers include:
- David Cameron, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (2010-2016)
- Gary Cohn, Director of the United States Economic Council (2017-2018)
- J. Christopher Giancarlo, Chairman of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission
- Blythe Masters, Chief Executive Officer, Digital Asset Holdings
- Alexis Ohanian, Co-founder, Reddit and Initialized Capital
- Laura Shin, cryptocurrency journalist
- Michael Spencer, Chief Executive Officer, NEX
- Gillian Tett, Managing Editor, Financial Times
- Bob Woodward, Associate Editor, The Washington Post
- Steve Wozniak, Co-founder, Apple
Topics of discussion will include insight and analysis of the current investment and business climate and the evolving geopolitical landscape.
The full agenda for the conference can be found at gflc.com/agenda.html.
The 2018 Global Financial Leadership Conference will take place November 12-14, 2018.
Where is the 2018 Global Financial Leadership Conference taking place?