Economic & Forex Data Scheduled For Tuesday
- Data on international trade for October will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- Data on non-farm productivity and unit labor costs for the third quarter will be released at 8:30 a.m. ET.
- The Johnson Redbook Retail Sales Index for the latest week is schedule for release at 8:55 a.m. ET.
- Data on factory orders for October will be released at 10:00 a.m. ET.
- The Treasury is set to auction 4-and 52-week bills at 11:30 a.m. ET.
Find more in our forex calendar